DGSv – Professional, specialized association for coaching par excellence
Since its founding in 1989, the German Association for Supervision and Coaching (DGSv) has been devoted to assuring quality in Coaching. DGSv promotes concept development, research and experience.
Are you looking for sound coaching? DGSv helps you to find the right coach. Our members fulfill the highest standards of quality in the European coaching market.
Standards. Importance of DGSv for the coaching market
- Clear direction and guidance for quality and performance in coaching.
- Demanding admissions criteria and ethical guidelines for coaches.
- Certified continuing education as a coach.
- Quality in dialog: National and international cooperation with other associations.
- Largest selection of qualified coaches in German-speaking countries.
Coaching. For our clients in the workplace
- Performance you can depend on: well-founded coaching offers from our qualified members for people and organizations seeking guidance.
- Broad range: Support for teams, individuals, specialists, managers and organizations in many coaching formats for any situation in the workplace.
Service. Benefits of the DSGv for its members
- Seal of quality: DGSv coaches receive the stamp of approval from the largest German professional association of coaches.
- Lobbying activities for the profession.
- Member services for work-related questions.
Discourse. Between the workplace, academia and society
- Coaching in the workplace: Contact for companies and organizations, associations, as well as for those in the media and politics.
- Platform for professional discourse and development of coaching.
- Research-based further concept development. Evaluation in research projects and in dialog with universities.